- All editorial content and graphics including animations, icons graphics and templates on this ‘Site’ are protected by the laws of the Republic of Singapore and International Copyright laws and may not be copied or reproduced. enterAsia Information Services Pte Ltd reserves all rights. You are only allowed to view the ‘Site’. Download of the materials contained therein is strictly prohibited, unless it is for your own personal, non-commercial use, and provided that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original materials and on any copies of the materials, and permission is granted by enterAsia Information Services Pte Ltd.
- You may not modify or reproduce or distribute or use the materials in this ‘Site’ in any way in public or for any commercial purpose. If you breach any of these terms, your authorization to use this ‘Site’ automatically terminates. In this case and upon termination of this Agreement, you are required to destroy immediately all information, including all copies, which have been obtained from the ‘Site’.
- You agree that access to and use of the ‘Site’, including the services and features therein, are at your own risk. You further agree that none of enterAsia Information Services Pte Ltd, its owners or affiliates, nor the web designer(s), internet hosting service, sponsors or advertisers of the ‘Site’ will be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of access to or use of the ‘Site’. You agree that all of the information appearing on the ‘Site’ is provided ‘as is’ without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
- Neither enterAsia Information Services Pte Ltd nor any of its Anchor Partners guarantee the accuracy of the information appearing on the ‘Site’ as all information contained therein is intended for general knowledge and guide and not as specific advice. Such information is subject to errors, omissions, changes and withdrawals without notice. You are, therefore, urged to seek your own independent advice and enterAsia Information Services Pte Ltd shall not be responsible or liable for any loss, damages or expenses sustained or incurred by you as a result of any acts or omissions by you in reliance of any of the information found on the ‘Site’.
- Neither enterAsia Information Services Pte Ltd nor its owners or affiliates or its Anchor Partners shall be responsible for content appearing on third party sites which are linked to the ‘Site’.
- Neither enterAsia Information Services Pte Ltd nor its owners or affiliates shall be responsible for content appearing on third party sites which are linked to the ‘Site’.
- Neither enterAsia Information Services Pte Ltd nor its owners or affiliates or its Anchor Partners shall be responsible for content appearing on third party sites which are linked to the software programs ‘Site’.
- All credit card information you provide to us via the ‘Site’ shall be processed via secure server software.
- As a condition of your use of the ‘Site’, you agree that you will not (a) restrict or attempt to restrict others from using the services or features appearing on the ‘Site’, in whole or in part, or (b) post or transmit any of the following to or through the ‘Site’: pornographic or otherwise unlawful material; (ii) information which violates the rights of others; (iii) information, software or other digital communication which contains a virus or other damaging or disruptive component; or (iv) any advertising or promotional materials.
- The laws of the Republic of Singapore shall govern this Agreement and the courts of Singapore shall have jurisdiction.
- enterAsia Information Services Pte Ltd complies with the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (“PDPA”) respects your choices in respect of your personal data. For more information about PDPA, please visit the Personal Data Protection Commission’s website at www.pdpc.gov.sg